Monday, May 16, 2011

my little dude

In 2.5 months my little mr. will be 2 years old.. this is CRAZY to me.. i seriously am torn in the middle of feeling like he hasn't been here for TWO WHOLE years.. and feeling like he has been with us forever. He is such a character... yes he throws tantrums, yes he is stubborn, yes he screams and disobeys.. but he also LOVES to give kisses and hugs. he loves to dance with us clap his hands. he loves loves loves to be outside and i'm pretty sure if i put a blanket, pillow and some snacks out there he would NEVER come inside. he loves babies (bay-bay) and dogs (dogdogs). He also loves to brush his teeth and wear daddy's shoes. he likes to play chase and get horsie back rides too! ... i just love him.. he's soo much fun and such a little angel.. even when he's throwing tantrums he always follows it up with something adorable or loving and i just can't stay upset with him.. here are some pictures of him from the other day trying on the suit for the wedding he will be in next month!










2 comments:

  1. My daughter just turned 2 in January and I still can't believe how fast it's gone! Sometimes, though she feels like she should be 3. She's such a good talker/communicator, it amazes me. Your son is adorable! Have fun planning his 2nd Birthday. I wanted to pass on a Mom's Guide that has given me great tips on caring for my kids teeth (I have a 5 year old son as well). It has good ideas on how to make teeth brushing fun and other health advice for us moms. http://www.1dental.com/moms-guide/

    ReplyDelete